Friday, January 6, 2012

Video Presentation Storyboard - Joshua Sherman


Here is the workings of my storyboard to date. I am fleshing the storyboard out in PowerPoint, however, I will be using either iMovie or Windows Movie Maker for the finished project. This is a work in progress with room to grow, so please comment freely. I intend to shoot the interview with a high school librarian next week. The topic of the presentation will be Research and Information Fluency. This is in accordance with ISTE's NETS for Students standard 3. This is a topic of interest for the 2012 NECC conference. If you click on the first picture you can view all the pics in a larger form in order.
























7 comments:

  1. Joshua

    Your storyboard is coming together. I was wondering about what the focus of your interview with the librarian will be. Are you still working on the interview questions and do you plan to have the Power Point in the back ground during your video taped introduction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice,

    Thank you for the review. I am planning on using either Windows Movie Maker or iMovie for the video presentation. I will be utilizing the photos in the storyboard as screen shots in the style of digital storytelling. The interview will focus on how various technologies are being used in a K-12 school to increase research and information fluency.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joshua, Are you interviewing your librarian or another librarian like Joyce Valenza?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am interviewing the librarian at my high school. Interestingly though, I did attend a conference with the same librarian two years ago where Joyce Valenza was the main presenter.

      Delete
  4. I think that I am going to be using Windows MovieMaker. I am very interested to see your final product, I like your focus and the way it is coming together so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joshua- your presentation is coming along nicely. I am choosing moviemaker along with you. I look forward to viewing your presentation when you are done.By looking at your storyboard it definately shows the past to present. Very clear.nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joshua, is iMovie and/or Windows Movie Maker free applications?

    Hey folks, is an interview a requirement for all of our video presentations? This is not the first time that I have seen this mentioned.

    ReplyDelete